Sunday, November 4, 2012

WPP - Part C: Implementation

Implementation has been the best part of this project so far. I was really excited to conduct my training to see how it would go. To hear more about my implementation, listen to my podcast. Since only one school has been ready due to WiFi installations, I was only able to conduct my training for six people. However, since I am going to be holding a lot more of these in the future, this was definitely a good first time experience. Just to refresh, my wicked problem is training teachers, directors and other faculty how to use an application called Apple Configurator. In order to effectively do this, I decided to create a video tutorial and a PDF guide that they can refer too. Below, you can see some pictures taken from the PDF and the video tutorial that I created.

Cover of PDF Guide

Video Tutorial


Configuring Profiles & Groups within PDF Guide




















No comments:

Post a Comment